Privacy Act 1993 – East Bay Finance Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining security of the information you provide to us. We abide by the laws relating to privacy and safeguarding of information.
Privacy Act 1993 – Personal Information Notice and Declaration
I/we declare that:
- I/We have read and understood this application and certify that the information provided is true and correct in all respects and that I/We are no less than 18 years of age and I/We am/are not an undischarged bankrupt. I have also disclosed any other names I am known under. I/we are aware that if we have deliberately provided false information in this application, I/we could face fraud or dishonesty charges in the courts. It is imperative that all the information you supply is correct to the best of your knowledge.
- I have also disclosed any other names I am known under.
- I/we are aware that if we have deliberately provided false information in this application, I/we could face fraud or dishonesty charges in the courts
- It is imperative that all the information you supply is correct to the best of your knowledge.
Privacy Act Acknowledgement, Authorisation and How The Information Will Be Used By East Bay Finance Ltd
I/we declare that:
- I/We understand that East Bay Finance Ltd is asking for personal information about me/us to use Veda Advantage Ltd’s credit report service to credit check me/us.
- I/We understand and authorise East Bay Finance Ltd to send this application and all information to any third party (the Lender) for the purpose of provision of credit and agree that East Bay Finance Ltd or the nominated Lender may collect from credit reporting agencies, credit providers, my/our employer/s, accountant/s, or other named person/s such personal and financial information and references about me/us as is necessary for the purposes of considering this application.
- I/We acknowledge that pursuant to any loan agreement entered into by me/us that the Lender;
- will keep the personal information during the period the finance is provided for
- may collect and monitor personal information about me/us as is necessary for the administration and protection of such credit; and
- may provide any of the personal information to a third party employed by the credit provider to assist in enforcement of any agreement.
- I/We understand that all information East Bay Finance Ltd provide to Veda Advantage (including my/our default information) will be held by Veda for its credit reporting service and Veda may give such information to its customers who use its service. I/We also understand that I/We may access and correct the information held by Veda by writing the Veda at Private Bag 92156, Victoria Street, Auckland.
- I/We understand that Veda Advantage will give East Bay Finance Ltd or the Finance Company personal information about me/us.
- I/We understand that we will give your personal information to Veda and they will hold that information and use it to provide their credit service.
- I/We understand that when other Veda customers use the Veda credit reporting service, Veda may give that information to them.
- I/We understand that East Bay Finance Ltd may use Veda’s credit reporting services in the future for purposes related to the provision of credit to me. This may include use of Veda’s monitoring services to include updates if information about your changes.
- I/We understand that if I/we default in our payment obligations to East Bay Finance Ltd or the Finance Company which I/we hold loans with, information about that default may be given to Veda and Veda may give that information about our default to other Veda customers.
- I/We understand that there is a risk that all information on the application may be forwarded to any number of financiers and that it is out of our control if any of the companies that the information is sent to uses/or misplaces it incorrectly.
- Please carefully read the information requested on the application as all this information may be forwarded to a third party, this will include your credit report, your full name, date of birth, drivers licence details, number of dependants, address history, employment history, contact details, your financial liabilities and assets, your financial monthly income and expenditure and any personal additional information that you may supply.
- Personal information that our site collects is the applicants full name and date of birth, drivers license number, current residence, home address and the term the applicant has been living at that address, previous address and term the applicant lived at the address, all phone numbers, e-mail address, employees details including phone numbers, previous employer, partner’s employer (if a joint application), phone number, number of dependants. It will also collect all your financial details – monthly income for applicant and partner (if a joint application) and Other Income, Monthly expenses, Rates/ Insurances, HP/Credit Cards, Other expenses. Also Assets, Home/Contents/Vehicle/Other and Liabilities, Mortgage/Rent/HP – Credit Cards/Other. All the information that our site collects is on the application page.
- How this information will be used by East Bay Finance Ltd – This is more detailed in the points 1-16 but the information collected from applicants will be used by the employees of East Bay Finance Ltd and any third party finance companies that the application may be submitted to for the purpose of obtaining credit.
- Company Transferring Data to Third Party Companies. I/We understand that the personal information may be transmitted between ourselves or by you to any third party (for assessing credit and for obtaining finance) using facsimile and/or electronic mail. I/We acknowledge that there are security risks associated with the electronic and facsimile transmission of information.
- Opting Out or to Modify Personal Information- If you are not happy with any of the above or wish to opt out, please do not hit the submit key or if you wish to edit the application please do so before submitting . We are very happy to discuss any concerns that you may have by phoning 0800 432 742 or emailing email@example.com or in writing to 109 Lyndon Road East, Hastings 4122.
- Opting Out Marketing Media – If you have received any marketing information which you do not wish to receive and require an ‘opt out’ option, please phone us on 0800 432 742 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to East Bay Finance at 109 Lyndon Road East, Hastings 4122.
I/We acknowledge that I/We have read/accepted the above Privacy Declaration & Authorisation